Wednesday 10 December 2014

THEME 3: Shopping

Video2:

A few weeks ago we had to go shopping.

First group (video2) had 50 and the other (video1) one 150 euros to spend in our mall. So we made two videos about how we did it! :)
P.S.:We had some problems with both videos, so you can see just a part of them.
In the first video we chose Skittles and Coca Cola because we have already tried them and we were sure they are good for us. That fact shows us that advertisements are important and affect us.
In the video2 we spent 51,46 euros.

Video 1:  Shopping with 150€

Last Thursday me (Eneja), Christal and Ana went shopping with 150€ in the supermarket named Tuš.
First we went to Zara because Christal needed t-shirt and leggins for a performance. We were looking and than Ana suddenly saw a casual white t-shirt and told Christal. She aimed it and it was perfect, so she decided to buy it. But because we didn't found leggins we went to H&M where she bought it with Ana's black purse. I told them that I want white All-star shoes so we went to Thomas sport where Ana gave me pair of them. I remembered that I haven't got anymore food for my cat and dog so we went to Zootic. When we bougt the food Christal thought that she need new nail polish so we went to the store. Ana helped her and they took 2 nail polishes. Because it was Ana's birthday we bought Tequila for celebrate it. Then for the end our friend asked us if we could bought her conditioner and shampoo for hair because she was out of money and she told that she will returned money back tommor. We calculated our budget and we saw that we spent 146,73€.


But here is what some of our classmates wrote about their shopping habits:

MY SHOPPING HABITS
I love shopping! I'm the kind of person that feels better when they shop, it makes me feel relaxed.
I go shopping when I need new clothes, or if I see something that I really like, I have to go and buy it. But my shopping depends on how much money I have. It's true that most of the time my parents buy me clothes, but I think it's better to buy them with my own money. I usually go shopping with my best friend or my mom, because they tell me truthfully if they like how the clothes suit me or not. When I go shopping with my friends, we usually go to Tuš shopping center, but when I'm shopping with my mom, we're shopping in Italy, because they have more stuff there, and the clothes are prettier. I usually pay a lot of money for clothes, because I like to buy high quality clothes. I love designer clothes, even though they are a little pricey, they are really comfortable and they last for a long time, they don't get ripped the next day you buy them, so that's why  I  love them. But of course I also buy cheaper clothes in Stradivarius or Bershka or Zara. They have beautiful clothes.
I don't think I'm an impulsive shopper. If I see something I really like, I will buy it, but first I would have to be sure I will wear it and that I wouldn't regret buying it later. I check out every latest trend but I don't wear all of them because I don't like every one of them.
Maša 

MY SHOPPING HABITS
I don't go shopping very often. I go maybe once or twice a month or when I really need something to wear.
Often I go with my mum, I like going with her, because she is not lying to me: if something doesn't suit me, she'll tell me that.
Sometimes I go with my friends. If I go with my mum I go in Italy, but with friends I go in Tuš or something near. My mum thinks that it's better to buy something expensive and good than cheap and bad, but I don't always agree with her, because expensive is not always good, and cheap is not always bad.
I like designer clothes, but they're very expensive, so sometimes I wait for the sales when the prices are reduced, but more often I go for cheaper clothes. Sometimes you get for the same price trousers and a shirt or maybe two shirts.
My choices are influenced by a lot of things. I'll buy something if I like it, if it suits me nice, if it's not very expensive and if I can wear it anywhere.
But I notice that I' m often an impulsive shopper –I see something in a window and I want it immediately.
Andreja

MY SHOPPING HABITS
When I need to buy something, I first go to see the prices on the internet and then I go to buy it.
The amount I am prepared to spend depends of the thing I am buying. For example, I spent 214€ on my bike.
I don't like designer clothes because they are overpriced and sometimes they are bad quality.
Sometimes you buy something cheap, and it is high quality, sometimes it is bad.
I'm not an impulsive buyer. I wait for the prices to fall and then I go and buy something. Sometimes I buy things on the internet if the price is lower than in the shop.
Luka


MY SHOPPING HABITS
I go shopping at least once a month, but in fact it depends on my free time. The more time I have, the more often I go.
Most often I go with my friends, but I also go with my sister or my mom. I like big shopping centers like Tus Planet and City Park, because they have a big choice.
I spend more money on quality clothes, but sometimes I buy also cheap things, which last for a month or two. I prefer designer clothes but I can't stand paying high prices for beautiful clothes which are made of cheap material.
Sometimes I'm an impulsive buyer but more often I'm not. I like to spend a lot of time deciding between two products. My choices are influenced by my wishes. I like nice colours and design.

Klara 






3 comments:

  1. Hello:) i like this blogg! keep on going with the good work:) greeting group three from Norway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your two videos, I can see you like shopping!
    It's a shame that there are problems with the videos, I hope to see whole.

    The blog is very good, have done a great job!

    See you in Greece! We are looking forward it!! :D

    Judith Ramon Brull,

    Catalonia, Comenius Group 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Slovenia! I really like your blog and also your video. I see that you enjoyed the shopping. Good job and keep on working! ;) See you in Greece.
    Greetings from group 3, Slovakia :)

    ReplyDelete